Thursday, November 18, 2010

Mexican Wedding Cookies

I've always liked these cookies, I think because it's just the right amount of sweetness to them. Besides that, they always remind me of the holidays, since that's usually when I see them. You can find the recipe and instructions here Mexican Wedding Cookies It's a super easy recipe! It's much better with the pecans instead of the walnuts, but pecans are so expensive and I've made them both ways. You can make them with either one that fits in your budget or taste. With Thanksgiving next week, I'll be busy, busy, cooking and getting ready, plus going to work daily. But as I bake I'll snap some pictures and post them for you to see and I have a few good recipes my kids love and always request for Thanksgiving dinner, that I'll happily share. Heres the Cookies...Enjoy!!

0 comments: